How to Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks!

The clock is ticking.  That family trip to the beach, or your daughter’s wedding, or the class reunion is right around the corner.

Can you feel your heart rate going up?  Are you feeling just a little panicked right now?

Well, there’s hope for you! ….If you’re willing to stick to a 2-week plan.  You’ll be rocking that swim suit and entering each room with a little more confidence!

Out of the Gate

There’s nothing like a quick win to get us motivated, right?  Here are 5 great tips to help you lose 10 pounds in 2 short weeks:

1.)  Intermittent Fasting.

  • Stop eating after 6 pm, and try not to eat before 10 am each morning…Noon is even better.
  • A 16-hour fasting window is ideal.
  • Stay hydrated during this time without consuming any liquid calories.
  • Feel free to work out during the fasting window.  The body repairs quickly during a fasting state.
  • Hunger is often misinterpreted when you are dehydrated.

…which brings us to tip #2:

2.) Hydration

  • Drink half your weight (in ounces) every day…earlier is better.
  • Prepare enough water each morning for the entire day to guarantee you are drinking enough.
  • Hydration encourages weight loss and better sleep.
  • Do not “drink your calories.”

3.) Food Choices

  • What you eat is 80% of the game.  The other 20% is exercise and lifestyle.
  • Reduce carbs as much as possible.  The body cannot store fat without carbs in the mix.
  • Add extra proteins and vegetables to your diet.  Limit fruit and any processed, packaged foods.

4.) Move

  • Elevate your metabolism by walking, jogging, swimming and weight lifting.  Play outside!
  • Increased muscle burns more calories.
  • High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) are condensed, effective workouts for those short on time.

5.) Know Your “Why.”

  • Remembering why you want to be more fit is crucial to success.
  • Your “why” will strengthen your willpower when you feel weak.
  • Find an accountability buddy to help you stick to your program.

** Prefer To Watch? Check Out Our Livestream, How to Lose 10 Pounds in 2 Weeks Here!**

Download this episode here