In this episode we talk about everything from Fitcon and the thrill of seeing people take full swings at armored Knights with their axes, chicken chips, the highland games, and then, of course, Keto. Or, as Sinead more appropriately refers to it, the Ketogenic Lifestyle. We discuss the difference between the modern Keto diet and the old Atkins diet, thoughts on the Carnivore Diet, and more.
- 104 Why Doctors Don’t Like Natural Dietary Supplements
- 103 7 Powerful Ways to Boost Your Immune System with Sara Banta
- 102 Exploring Non-Conventional Cancer Treatments with Dr. Tom Incledon
- 101 Spiritual Basis for Food Addictions with Bracha Goetz
- 100 Non Pharmacological Pain Management With Dr. Jeff Matheson
Amazon Associates Disclosure
Dirobi LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.